Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Which B777 or B763 for Delta and/or American AI.?

I've downloaded the avialble aircraft at PAI, they have done a great job. But, I'm trying to expand my AI fleet to include DL and AA. I see the re-paint of the default B733/4 for both airlines, but don't know how to address the heavies- just one heavy per airline would do that fps friendly. Any ideas would be much appreciated.Thanks,Bruce.

Hi Bruce,Not really sure about AA, but DL flies 762's, 3's and 4's and 772's. I'm not sure how many 772's they have but I see the Soaring Spirit 772 at KATL all the time. They use the 762's and 3's on a lot of domestic flights, especially to Florida and I believe they also fly 764's to Orlando and also maybe from KMCO to KSLC.Hope this helps.

If you can wait a little longer, one of the guys over at PAI is redoing the Delta schedules. I even think you can get the Delta repaints at their site.

Thanks Gerald,Good info on DL aircraft routing. I wish I could find some AI-friendly DL heavies for FS...Thanks,Bruce.

Thanks- that will be worth waiting for! I wonder why they don't appear to be doing AA though, after all it is the largest airline.Thanks,Bruce.