Sign in to follow this  

PAI Replacement .cfg and .air Files

Hey David.Speaking personally (not as a project ai member), i have not downloaded your files as yet but will now after seeing this post!! If they prevent aircraft like our 757 from going around at airports with short runways like KDCA they are great!! If anyone at PAI has a problem with any of your files then im sure you will be notified. However i dont feel there will be any problem!! Keep up the good work!!Steve Project AI

Dave,Seem to be having trouble d/l your revised files?The link you give requires a login-in. I registered yesterday and still can't get in! The Email by return hasn't turned up yet and now, today, the site doesn't respond in any way shape or form?!Is there any other place I can get them from please?Thanks in advance and thanks for your efforts,Best regards, Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

Guest frankcubillos

I don't see you in the pending for approval file. Retry please.thxFrank Cubilloswww.FSGateway.comHome of FSVC and ProjectAI

>I don't see you in the pending for approval file. Retry >please. >thx >>Frank Cubillos >www.FSGateway.com >Home of FSVC and ProjectAI Frank,After the Email I sent you things suddenly sprung into life and my login was accepted!!Dave,I now have your file downloaded - thanks!Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.