Sign in to follow this  

Global Fleet problems

I have downloaded all the Project Global Fleet aircraft, and noticed not all the liveries are showing up in the Aircraft menu of FS. When checking the aircraft config. files, I notice that only the first 2 0r 3 liveries are detailed. For example, under GlobalFleet_A320_200_Mike Stone, I have 15 different texture folders, but only 3 versions are listed in the aircraft.cfg file, as below:[fltsim.0]gf_airline=Airborne Expressgf_designer=Patrick Finch (artist), iahawk53@aol.comgf_filename=abex320.zipgf_inclusion=JL 14/6/02gf_status=okgf_model=Mike_Stonetitle=Airbus A320-200 AIRBORNE EXPRESSsim=a320200model=panel=sound=texture=GBkb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_airline=AbExatc_flight_number=GB001atc_heavy=0atc_id=Natc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id_enable=1ui_manufacturer=Airbusui_type=A320-200ui_variation=Airborne Expressdescription=The Airbus A320 is a mid-size, short to medium range airliner which set new standards for comfort and reliability upon its introduction in 1987. The first "all electric" airliner it features a fly-by-wire, computerized flight control system. Advanced aerodynamics coupled with electronic engine controls make it both comfortable and efficient in the air. The A320 has enjoyed great success in direct competition with the Boeing 737.gf_archivesize=53896gf_archivetimestamp=751194155[fltsim.1]gf_airline=British Midlandgf_designer=Tony Corken (artist), tony.corken@btinternet.com gf_filename=bmiab320.zipgf_inclusion=JL 13/6/02gf_status=okgf_model=Mike_Stonetitle=Airbus A320-200 BMI BRITISH MIDLANDsim=a320200model=panel=sound=texture=BDkb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_airline=Midlandatc_flight_number=BD001atc_heavy=0atc_id=G-MIDVatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id_enable=1ui_manufacturer=Airbusui_type=A320-200ui_variation=BMI British Midlandvisual_damage=1description=The Airbus A320 is a mid-size, short to medium range airliner which set new standards for comfort and reliability upon its introduction in 1987. The first "all electric" airliner it features a fly-by-wire, computerized flight control system. Advanced aerodynamics coupled with electronic engine controls make it both comfortable and efficient in the air. The A320 has enjoyed great success in direct competition with the Boeing 737.gf_archivesize=118061gf_archivetimestamp=744104471[fltsim.2]gf_airline=Iran Airgf_designer=Kaveh Payandeh, kavehpd@hotmail.comgf_filename=146ba2k2.zipgf_inclusion=JL 18/6/02gf_status=okgf_model=MStitle=Airbus A320-200 IRAN AIRsim=a320200model=panel=sound=texture=IRkb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_airline=Iranairatc_flight_number=IR001atc_heavy=0atc_id=EP-IR3222atc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id_enable=1ui_manufacturer=Airbusui_type=A320-200ui_variation=Iran Airdescription=The Airbus A320 is a mid-size, short to medium range airliner which set new standards for comfort and reliability upon its introduction in 1987. The first "all electric" airliner it features a fly-by-wire, computerized flight control system. Advanced aerodynamics coupled with electronic engine controls make it both comfortable and efficient in the air. The A320 has enjoyed great success in direct competition with the Boeing 737.gf_archivesize=363842gf_archivetimestamp=750985459There is a similar story on all my other Global Fleet aircraft. Can anyone help? I hope I'm not going to have to manually alter all the .cfg files. That would rather defeat the object of having an auto installer :(Cheers,Tim VS

Just checked mine and they are fine, all the texture.??? are lister(flightsim0) through (flightsimXX) where XX=number of texture.??? folders.In other words it's fine so you may want to try to reinstall it and see what happens.Good luckAndy