Sign in to follow this  

Anyone who's making JAL flight plans? LOOK!!!

My first special livery of a PAI aircraft. It's about 90% photo real!And with the new .air and aircraft.cfg files you can even fly it!!!(Other special liveries will follow soon, hope I can upload them to PAI.)

Guest HeavyFan

WOW! Great work on that Livery of the JAL Plane!! Keep it up!! MIKE-:)

Guest frankcubillos

WOW!!Great job!!:-waveFrank Cubilloswww.FSGateway.comHome of FSVC and ProjectAI

Hi,you are lucky, i have mainly finished the 744 part of the JAL flight plan, and also the MD-11 and DC-10.If you want to try, send a mail to me, i will send you the beta files.Here my email add: fokker2000@hotmail.comRalf

Guest frankcubillos

Ralf,Have you been to the PAI forum yet? Might want to let the Schedule Makers know that you have a beta version, so we don't duplicate the efforts.:-waveFrank Cubilloswww.FSGateway.comHome of FSVC and ProjectAI

Sure Frank,i have send email to them too.And i have some more, not only the JAL Cargo, also have a Thai, UI, AUA (the whole group) and need now around one week before i can finish the JAS plan.And more will come, like ANA and ... he he, don't tell it all.ByeRalf

Hi! Great job you did! JAL is definitely missing in the global AI traffic. But won't you have difficulties uploading this kind of paint because of Disney copyright matters? I hope you'll manage making it available for all asap. Look forward for more repaints of this kind. Cheers!

Hello,today i had upload the first part of the JAL time table.Included all flight's with the B 747-200/300/400/400D.Now you can use your plan on scheduled routings.Ralf

Someone deleted the photos from the server.Hmmmmm, I wonder who did it?

Don't worry. As far as I know, they get deleted after a few weeks to save disk space.ckfly