Sign in to follow this  

PAI Upload Open for all these great Repaint's!!

Guest HeavyFan

Hey guy's just to let you know the PAI Uploads section is finally Open!!!! Now we can use all these great looking repaint's soon! SO go upload them all you great painter's! MIKE-:)

Guest Stamatis

Mike,I cannot find such an announcement in the various Project AI fora. In fact, I still find the messages/instructions NOT to upload any repaints yet.Can you please point me to this new announcement, because it must be under my nose and I fail to see it :-)Stamatis

Guest Joshieca

Why don't you just upload them to AVSIM? Or is that against the "Gestapos" rules? :(

Guest frankcubillos

>Why don't you just upload them to AVSIM? Or is that against >the "Gestapos" rules? :( :-lol :-lolFrank CubillosHome of the Flight Sim Vets Club and ProjectAI.www.FSGateway.comwww.ProjectAI.com

>Why don't you just upload them to AVSIM? Or is that against >the "Gestapos" rules? :( Wow Josh, That's pretty nasty. I thought the Gestapo was a bunch of murdering scum that went around shooting people in the head for no particular reason. Little did I know that the Gestapo is really a small group of freeware developers. I guess you learn something new every day.

Guest Stamatis

"Why don't you just upload them to AVSIM?"The answer is simple:a) Because I have nothing to upload, I am not a "re-painter" :-) I am anxiously waiting for others who are much more talented at it than I am :-):( Because even if I had something to upload, the people who provide the aircraft models to be painted and/or repainted seem to prefer to upload all repaints where their site is."Or is that against the "Gestapos" rules?"Oh-oh... Nasty choice of words... They seem like a very nice bunch of guys to me. Frankly, I wish there were more of those around.Stamatis

Guest Joshieca

Can't we all just get along! >:-)

Basically, why should Avsim accept uploads of files that copyright owner do not want to see at other people's websites? One of the best thing to do is start with the repaint and send them to PAI. Another cool thing would be getting all info about airlines other than that already available and share them at avsim as flight schedules for anyone intended to write the tracks.This way, you will enjoy more "exotic" traffic at your airports in a much shorter time.Guillaume

Guest Joshieca

>Basically, why should Avsim accept uploads of files that >copyright owner do not want to see at other people's >websites? One of the best thing to do is start with the >repaint and send them to PAI. Another cool thing would be >getting all info about airlines other than that already >available and share them at avsim as flight schedules for >anyone intended to write the tracks. >This way, you will enjoy more "exotic" traffic at your >airports in a much shorter time. >Guillaume :-erks Why should AVSIM allow any posts about PAI to be here on this fourm?Well, like I said, we all should get along and play nice.

Avsim is not a product. Yet we are all sharing a passion here about flightsim. FS2002 is a copyrighted software by we know who. My point was: This is a forum, a place were we can exchange ideas and make things go forward for the benefit of us all. Experts and newbees. I just don't think it's fair to release files whose creators did not intend to see released elsewhere than through "official website". I may not agree with PAI policy and certainly not with the quality of the flightplans released until then but I must praise the effort to keep freeware FREE.That's it. Did not mean to offend. Cheers!