Sign in to follow this  
XWRed5

WorldAI 2 is out!

This is great. And there's even an aircraft organizer program in the package!Thank you very much Ian!ckfly :)

OH YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo thanks so much Ian ! ... Guess I am gonna be busy for the next week LOL

Ditto! Thank you very much Ian!!!

Guest HeavyFan

HEy Thank's IAN the plans look great!! Glad to see some Cargo plans and alot of International plans from the asia Area look great!! Thank's for your work in making these! MIKE-:)

I am a plane spotter at Vancovuer International Airport knowing the real airlines departing and arriving schedule. In comparing the FS and the real one, I can tell the WorldAI schedule is very closed to the real airport. (no doubt about, as it was collected from the real timetable).Thanks IAN. I appreicate for what you have done to the imagination of flightsim community. Bryan

Hi, I've downloaded WorldAI2 and it is really great to have all of those flight plans for so many airlines. I have a question, however, about the America West flight plans. I downloaded the PAI repaints and was going to use the World AI flighplans, but the America West flight plans use MD-80's and 737NG aircraft, which as far as I can find, America West has never operated. What's the deal? Where does this information come from?Thanks,Kevin

Kevin,The America West plans use the following aircraft :AC#441,440,"AI HP 319"AC#442,440,"AI HP 320"AC#443,460,"AI HP 733"AC#444,460,"AI HP 735"AC#445,460,"AI HP 738"AC#446,460,"AI HP 73G"AC#447,460,"AI HP 73S"AC#448,470,"AI HP 752"AC#449,470,"AI HP 757"AC#450,260,"AI HP ATR"AC#451,260,"AI HP BE1"AC#452,410,"AI HP CRJ"AC#453,270,"AI HP DH8"AC#454,240,"AI HP EM2"AC#455,390,"AI HP ERJ"AC#456,430,"AI HP M80"That's an A319 and an A320. 5 variants of 737, 2 variants of 757 and a collection (gaggle?) of regionals. Those regionals are actually operated by the Mesa Air Group, but most have an America West livery and callsign.The MD80 looks like a spurious code share that I've been plagued with. I'd guess it was actually a Continental flight.It looks like there are a few more types of 737 than they actually have, this will be because the data for America West is (as stated in Data Dates.txt) from around 1998.I would recommend you change (in aircraft.txt) the HP 73S to 732, the 735, 8 and G to 733. The 752 to 757 and you will get all the flights modelled with all the PAI aircraft.Hope this helps,Ian

Guest Stamatis

As far as B737's are concerned, America West operates B737-200's and B737-300's.Stamatis

Guest Stamatis

How easy is the process of assigning PAI aircraft to these flight plans?Stamatis

Rename the aircraft.Simple as that, in fairness there's a lot of aircraft to rename. That's why I wrote the WolrdAIAircraftOrganiser program to help out matching and renaming them.There isn't a 1-1 correlation between PAI aircraft and the aircraft used in WorldAI so you sometimes have to either leave PAI aircraft out, or add some others in. Download WorldAI and run the WorldAIAircraftOrganiser. It will tell you what aircraft are not in aircraft.txt, what are in aircraft.txt and list all the other aircraft you've got.Hope this helps,Ian