Sign in to follow this  

Project AI Question for Veterans

Guest 727Fan

Posted this over in General area too, but thought it would be good here too. I plunged in at PAI site and downloaded some repaints. But they arrived without air file and aircraft config. files. Am I missing something? Are there originals somewhere that do have the missing files 'cause I couldn't find them at the site?Any help or direction will be appreciated.ThanksRick

>Posted this over in General area too, but thought it would >be good here too. >I plunged in at PAI site and downloaded some repaints. But >they arrived without air file and aircraft config. files. >Am I missing something? Are there originals somewhere that >do have the missing files 'cause I couldn't find them at the >site? >Any help or direction will be appreciated. >Thanks Rick,You need to get the 'Pain Kit' for each type/varriant you want as they include the neccessary 'base' files. You then insert the texture in the normal way.BTW, can I suggest you also get the replacement .AIR/AIRCRAFT.CFG files that David Freed did. The file I got was called 20020704230027_paiFDE_v2.zip but may be different from the members download area in PAI.Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

Guest 727Fan

Thanks Peter.By the way, did you receive my e-mail returning your B767 .cfg file?I sent it over a few days ago. Hope it helps you in your efforts to recover from the HD crash.Rick

Yep sure did - still battleing to get some scenery installed, then aircraft, then routes. Driving me barmy!BTW, I hope you understood that you needed the 'Paint kit' - although the way things have been going 'Pain kit' is more than appropriate!!Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.