Sign in to follow this  

Voicepack?

Which files are the ones I should download if I want to add additional airlines, I heard about something that makes it easy to add them in like seconds (well couple of minutes).I found these in Avsim LibraryFilename: gvpdeco.zip License: Check within download Added: 24th March 2002 Downloads: 944 Author: DragonSoft Size: 56kb ANDFilename: gvpdeco_v11.zip License: Check within download Added: 31st May 2002 Downloads: 467 Author: Petr Kadlec Size: 69kb Do I need both or just one??Thanks for your help.Andy

The latest version of Editvoicepack comes with 120 extras...is this the one your using:-kewl

Yes that's what I found, not sure if it is the latest??? got it from Avsim here. that's what it says in readme.htmlVersion 1.0 - Released 2002-06-30It did have a lot of extra sounds not sure if 120, dopn't recall but it had a lotAndy