Sign in to follow this  

AITM V1.2 Beta 1 released

Hi,I'm pleased to announce that I have released the new AITM V1.2 Beta.New features currently implemented in V1.2 Beta 1:- Assign Airlines to Cities and/or Airports- Shuffler now uses AFD Airport data (Runway length and surface) - Assign random AI percentages - Aircraft Class search parameter for Export/Search tab - Move AI traffic by percent - Flight Editor will now check some flight properties- Flight Level suggestion for the Leg Editor - New Airport information screen- Saving now possible for the Airport Timetable - New Hotkey assignments - Resize parkings for all installed airports at once- Random AI percentage - Airlines and Aircraft Models/Types for Aircraft Editor are now configurable via config files - During loading a plan AITM checks for aircraft that are not installed in FS - Automat. Flight Level check for the current plan - Shuffler can now automat. calculate a new Flight Level after assigning a new aircraft - Plan Analyzing: Aircraft not found in FS, Incorrect Flight Levels, Incorrect Flight Times (short/long Turn-Around time, wrong Period and Arrival after departure) - "AIRCRAFT.TXT" Editor - Add, delete and substitute your aircraft - Automat. Depart Time (Turn-Around) and Period correction for the current plan - Open the Flight Editor from the Airport Timetable tab - New AITM files: 1. AITM_FL.cfg - Flight Level configuration 2. AITM_NAL.cfg - ATC Airline configuration for the Aircraft Editor 3. AITM_NMD.cfg - ATC Model configuration for the Aircraft Editor 4. AITM_NTP.cfg - ATC Type configuration for the Aircraft Editor 5. AITM_AC-TML.cfg - My personal Aircraft configurationRegardsThomas

Thomas,could you please explain how to allocate realistic flight levels?I don't know how to do thisSeba

Thomas,Thanks for the great updates of your program!! Just gets better and better!!I think if MS provided all the stuff you guys make as add-ons, we would be bored to death!!!

Hi Thomas,Since discovering and trying AITM, I've used no other (and I had already bought a key for AIShuffler) Can't wait to try your new Beta -Thank you very much indeed:-jumpy

Guest frankcubillos

Works like a dream, thanks Thomas!!:-waveFrank CubillosHome of the Flight Sim Vets Club and ProjectAI.www.FSGateway.comwww.ProjectAI.com

Thanks. But still contains one stupid bug :).AITM has some problems, if the flight course is 0 or 180. But I think it's fixed now. I'll release an updated Beta soon.Thomas

I have some problems with the new beta.For example, I have designated all Northwest DC-9 flights as Northwest A319 flights by editing all the aircraft.txt entries from AI NW DC9 to AI NW 319. Therefore, there are several aircraft entries in aircraft.txt called AI NW 319 (AC#732, 733) etc... I am using WorldAI2 files.The problem is that AITM says that the airline is unknown when I do this...

Sorry, but I don't understand your problem. Could you please email me a detailed report and send me also the files needed to take a look (thomas@molitor-home.de).ThanksThomas

Whoa! Hurraayy my wish granted! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy Thank you very much Thomas!!! Mannn... your AITM going to be THE BEST 'Swiss Army Knife'! :)

Thomas:I wanted to say "thanks" for this great tool. I was procrastinating straightening out my AI files and decided to give your utility a try. Thankfully, it's a great program, and everything was a breeze to set-up.All of your hard work is MUCH appreciated.I have a couple of questions:* I notice that you included your personal aircraft file, which seems to have more detail for each specific plane (in terms of gate types, runway, flight levels, etc.). Do you think it is safe for me to use this file directly, rather than the default aircraft file that is also provided? The only change I made to that default file was changing the name of the LearJet to reflect how it was showing up in the config for that plane.* I started out with the default traffic.bgl file. I lost about 1000 flights out of this when I generated the new flightplans.txt file. Is this normal? Is their problems with the MS's deffault flightplans or did I screw something up? As far as I could tell, all of the planes that were needed were available.Once again, thank you. Your program is a real asset to the community.Mack

>* I notice that you included your personal aircraft file, >which seems to have more detail for each specific plane (in >terms of gate types, runway, flight levels, etc.). Do you >think it is safe for me to use this file directly, rather >than the default aircraft file that is also provided? The >only change I made to that default file was changing the >name of the LearJet to reflect how it was showing up in the >config for that plane. The LearJet should work the way it is in the config file anyway. You can use my config file without any problems. It will give the most realistic results. I tried to implement the values from the manufactures. I only tweaked the runway parameters a bit.>* I started out with the default traffic.bgl file. I lost >about 1000 flights out of this when I generated the new >flightplans.txt file. Is this normal? Is their problems with >the MS's deffault flightplans or did I screw something up? >As far as I could tell, all of the planes that were needed >were available. It's really depending on your installed aircraft/airlines. You might need to adjust the AITM_AL.CFG to fit your installed airlines. In the beginning I lost 1000 flights too. But increasing my airline fleet helped me to decrease the amount down to 43 flights. Those 43 flights are caused by MS bugs in the runway config (Grass instead of Concrete or no runway open for takeoff) of some airports. I'll publish a list of this airports, so everyone can fix them.RegardsThomas

Hi Thomas,I think he means that he doesn't understand how AITM handles flight levels - you mention in your original post that you have added "Flight Level suggestion for the Leg Editor", "Automat. Flight Level check for the current plan", and "Shuffler can now automat. calculate a new Flight Level after assigning a new aircraft". I assume he would like an explanation of how these work, and are they based on real life assigned flight levels.Hope this helps,-- Tom GibsonCalifornia Classic Propliners: http://www.calclassic.com/Cal Classic Alco Page: http://www.calclassic.com/alco/Freeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.com/ San Diego Model RR Museum: http://www.sdmodelrailroadm.com/Drop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

That's what I thought. But I was not sure. :)Short description:AITM uses the config file AITM_FL.CFG to configure the flight levels. So you can easily change the config to fit your needs. Example:0,100,0,179,070,190,0200,100,180,359,060,180,020From 0 to 100nm - Course 0-179 AITM will use FL070-190 increased by FL020. You can make as many entries as you wish.Note: This values are used world wide.Thomas

Guest jkramer51

I like the way it checks when you start. I have been adding lots of PAI plans and connecting them to my flight plans. It showed me some flight plans without planes. I was wondering why KDFW was so bare only a few planes. So investigating I discovered my AA md80 I had left out the d in the aircraft.txt file. Another planes I had to [flightsim.7]. Just small typos that I wouldn't have caught because when compiling there were no errors, but the AITM found them so now KDFW & others are almost TOOOOOOO full.:-lol John