Sign in to follow this  

AI Mover Q?

I tried this program and it seem cool, just I am not sure why:1. If I use Timetable and type for example CYYZ only few flights show and I know there is a lot more then that, when I type overlay 1YYZ nothing comes up?2.Using Export/Search, same thing only few plans come up, sometimes when I set only option to search by Aircraft only, mayority of them will show nothing, even though I know there are flights that use that aircraft and they work?Thanks for any info.Flight Plans loaded is 28340, Total flights 120224, 1370 Aircraftwell a little explanation on the 1370 Aircraft... In fact there are only about ~250, some appear more then once (even up to 5+ times) under same name, but different AC# to satisfy WorldAI so actually there are not 1370 Aircraft, but less... FLightSim seems to not have problems with it and accepts it and everything works fine with regards to flight sim, YRoute also is able to "understand" this and will separate them all when asked to list plans for an AC#xxPS> I just mentioned it in case, but I don't think that would haveanything to do with it, unless there is jsut too many flight plans.. :-) there is a whole lot of them indeed....On avrage there are 17+ departures and arrivals in CYYZ per hour (gotta build some runways) :-lolAITM Version 1.1.116Andy

Hi,it's me again. :)Today I'll fix this stupid thing. I never expected that people might use an aircraft more than once. As soon as I've fixed that I would like you to test it. So please send me an email (thomas@molitor-home.de).ThanksThomas