Sign in to follow this  
brynjames

Volare Airlines?

default FS atc doesn't have the callsign,so you'r gonna have to get editvoicepack,here available at avsim.I believe their callsign is "Revola",although I got conflicting information at PPRUNE

Guest Joshieca

Thanks....I have added that voicepak and I see that call sign..thanks again..- josh

Guest Stamatis

Josh,Which voicepack are you referring to?Are thee any "ready-made" voicepacks with more callsigns uploaded anywhere?Stamatis

editvoicepack 1.0 (available from the File Library) comes with a sample file containing 120 new callsigns (including REVOLA)

Guest H_Kev55

Hey Josh,PAI already has Volore. If you want to install it, you can save yourself the headache...LOLBut, knowing you, you're probably having fun with the voicepack eh?Cya,Kev

Guest Joshieca

Nothing against PAI. In fact I have taken a look at some of their repaints and I think that some of them, Frontier, Aloha, Aeroflot, America West, are very good. My hats off to the repainters. But yes, I have installed the voicepack manually (like I do all my addon's) and it works just fine. :)

Guest Stamatis

Kev,"PAI already has Volore. If you want to install it, you can save yourself the headache...LOLBut, knowing you, you're probably having fun with the voicepack eh?"I know and use all PAI AI aircraft and their repaints for AI traffic but I was not aware PAI are distributing extra voicepacks as well?Where can they be found?Stamatis

Guest H_Kev55

Stamantis,PAI is not distributing voice packs. I guess I should have been a bit clearer in telling all that the .cfg file for each airline that PAI distributes, has the atc call names in them.Not being an expert on callsigns, I simply go with whatever name it is in the .cfg file.I have yet to give the voicepack program a try as PAI is keeping me busy since I've joined the team. LOLKev

Guest Joshieca

>.... PAI is >keeping me busy since I've joined the team. LOL >Kev Traitor! :-abduct :(

Guest lmoelleb

>I have yet to give the voicepack program a try as PAI is >keeping me busy since I've joined the team. LOL Funny - I have not kept my PAI install up to date after I started working on EditVoicepack. ;) /Lars

Guest Joshieca

LARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your not dead after all! :(

>PAI is not distributing voice packs. ...but there seem to be several in the unofficial user files section of the PAI site today.