Sign in to follow this  

Featured Poll: TTools "Traffic percent" setting?

Hi all, I am creating new FlightPlans for "Project AI" and I ask my self: Which "Traffic percent" setting in TTolls would you prefer? In other words, what is your personal ATC setting in FS2002?1% ... 100%????????Please answer all!!Best Regards and safe flights!Holger (German Eagle) SchleenhainRuesselsheim (near EDDF):-wave GERMANY :-wave____________________________________________________________________Windows XP Prof.AMD Athlon 1330 DDR-266; ASUS A7A266; 512MB-DDRASUS AGP-V8200 T5 Pure (nVIDIA gFORCE3 Ti 500) 64MB DDR-SDRAM, Det. 23.11SB PCI 512CH Flight Sim Yoke USB CH Pro Pedals USBGoFlight-user

100 for sure, wouldn't wan't to miss out a singel ai plane!!!!Ciao ciao Articolo 31

I have a question about the percentage assigned to the AI aircraft. Is the percentage the number where the aircraft will appear if one sets their percentage at or above the number or is it the inverse?If the former, setting all the AI aircraft to 100% would require the user to always set their percentage to 100%. This would be detremental to those with underpowered computers since their systems cannot absorb everything at 100%. I believe setting the percentage at random numbers is better, so as one moves the percentage higher they get more AI. I think this is how the percentage is used in FS2002 and therefore, if the user has their percentage at 100%, they get everything up to 100%.

that's why it is important for schedule maker (e.g.PAI) to set random percentages.imagine all of them set 100%:you'd have two choices:anything below 100:no traffic,100:all traffic:this would be a serious problem

I use 100%, but you should make it random ;-)Otherwise the percent option is useless :-)Andy

>Hi all, I am creating new FlightPlans for "Project AI" and I >ask my self: Which "Traffic percent" setting in TTolls would >you prefer? In other words, what is your personal ATC >setting in FS2002? If you are going to submit flight plans to PAI for inclusion in an official release, they must have a range of values (i.e. 5% - 95%) for the traffic percentage. Setting all the plans to one value defeats the whole purpose of the percentage slider.Dave, Project AI

Hi,thanks for your replays. I will do it in steps, like 10 flightplans for the same aircraft --> 10%; 20%; 30%; 40%; 50%; 60%; 70%; 80%; 90%; 100%Best Regards and safe flights!Holger (German Eagle) SchleenhainRuesselsheim (near EDDF):-wave GERMANY :-wave____________________________________________________________________Windows XP Prof.AMD Athlon 1330 DDR-266; ASUS A7A266; 512MB-DDRASUS AGP-V8200 T5 Pure (nVIDIA gFORCE3 Ti 500) 64MB DDR-SDRAM, Det. 23.11SB PCI 512CH Flight Sim Yoke USB CH Pro Pedals USBGoFlight-user