Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

Problem compiling

Guest jkramer51

All of a sudden today I added some flights. Then when it started compiling the sectors it would stop. I would find the line & it looked good but if I removed it then when I compiled it would go on. Then tonight I added some more & getting the same thing & not what was added. I even decompiled then compiled without doing anything & it would get to compiling the sectors then stop on a line. If I remove it then it would go down & then another. I don't know what the problem is. And it's hard to find the line number in wordpad & in word 97 the lines wrap so the line numbers are different. Is there an easier way to find the line number? Or figure out why the sector compiling is wacky. After all it compiled before. Is there a defined number of flights? I have John's AA,DL,CO,WN,UA,and some more. The number or lines is only a little over 2300. But the number of flight legs is over 224000.John

Guest H_Kev55

Mine will slow down and even stop sometimes when counting the sectors, but it always resumes itself after a minute or two.Not knowing much about the sectors portion of TTools, how do you know which line to remove as there are not as many sectors as there are anything else and I've never gotten an error messge regarding sectors..??At least if you have an aircraft, airport, or flight plan mistake, you get an error message.Hope you can find a resolution to this one.Kev

Guest jkramer51

I just created a new folder put my ttools 1.2 from the zip file in there put in the aircraft, airports & flight plans in there and ran it and it worked fine. I noticed that the ttools was dated 2/8 & the one in my orig folder that I've been using was dated 4/27. I believe them were put there by either AITM or Yroutes. There size is alot smaller.John

Hi, Use the latest version 1.2.3 of the compiler and decompiler. This will compiler your traffic.bgl without it stopping half way. JorgeBetter yet, if you'd like I'll send them to you!

Guest GabrielR

Is that version in the AVSIM Library?