Sign in to follow this  

Question to Lee Swordy

Hello Lee,first of all, thanks for your nice tools, without it will be more complicated to create all the AI fligth plans.I don't know if you work on a new version of TTools, but if you do, i would ask, if it possible that the compiler will accept comment lines, starting with "/" or "*"?It will help a much if you can insert comments, also in the distribution file.Thanks in advance.Ralf

Hi Ralf, I don't know about the FlightPlans.txt file, but I have put comments into the Aircraft and Airports.txt files without any problems! I just appended an extra comma after the item I wanted to comment and have not had any problems recompiling the files with TTools. You might want to try it on a test file first though if you are wanting to add comments to the FlightPlans.txt file. I haven't tried adding comments to that file and am not sure if it can be done.Regards

Thanks for the information,but, normally i wrote shell scripts, so i like to do it in this way:////////////////////////////////////// This will be a comment to describe what follow///////////////////////////////////You can use stars also.This help me (and i guess other people too) to make it more readable.Ralf