Sign in to follow this  
Guest shelley1995

Flight Plans

Guest shelley1995

Hi, I downloaded a flight plan for Hapag Lloyd airlines from the PAI website and also their Hapag airlines installer. I know Hapag uses airport in Hanover, Germany so I downloaded and installed extra gates. O.k. I fired up fs2002 and went to germany but there were not many planes there. I thought that when you have gates and flight plans for airports and airlines, your airport would be packed with planes? I have tried to access PAI website but there site is having problems I suppose. This has been happening off and on throughout past week. I not slamming them, but people have given funds (myself included) to try to keep them up and running but it looks as though something is wrong. I see others are having the same problem.S.

Yes the site is down, but its not PAIs fault. The server provider is having problems so were kinda stuck, should be sorted soon.As for not seeing many planes, is your Traffic density at 100%? are you seeing all the Hapag types? (A310, 738) Do you have any other airlines installed, like Lufthansa, and are you seeing those?http://www.flyjetstream.com/bcards/peter_liddell.gifhttp://home.cogeco.ca/~pliddell/PAIsig.gif

Guest shelley1995

Hi, Yes I have traffic slider at the max. I do see lufthansa planes. Only see a couple of hapag planes. That's what I am trying to figure out. I think it should be plenty of planes there. Thanks for helping, S.