Sign in to follow this  
Guest sssummer

Cargo Flightplans

Hi there,with PAI, the number of Cargo aircraft available does increase more and more. But: The flightplans for Cargo airlines seem to miss, yet.Does anyone know, where AI flightplans for Cargo Airlines are available (i have been in Newark on Sunday, and it seems to be a larger Fedex Hub, it is SO nice).Thanx in advanceBodo

There's a post about the same Q and a link for UPS flights plz search in this forum. :-outta

Hi,there are two problems till now.1. The most cargo airlines don't publish the flight schedule. Or like Atlas Air don't have a flight schedule, the do offer wet leasing and ad hoc charter.2. Most of the airlines use the 747-200 (some have still the -100 in use too). This plane is still not available as gmax model. And the -400F looks really different from the standard -400.Ralf

Guest sssummer

I am currently working on the flight plans for United Parcel Service. Right now I am almost finished with the "gathering information phase" for lack of a better term. The plans will be pretty accurate I believe, but there will be some educated guessing, and some flights that I'm sure I will miss due to lack of published info. What I do have is the most of the times, flight numbers, airports, and plane types. I will have to guess on which flight's are 767-300's though, as I don't have that info. I am hoping someone will make a framerate friendly AI version of the 747-200, and DC-8 70 though, as those are the two planes I am lacking to complete the UPS schedule. Right now I have information on approximately 650 daily UPS flights worldwide at about 150 airports. Unfortunately, it will take a few more weeks to get this thing finished due to a thing called "employment" and family demands. It would really be great if we could get some of the veteran AFCAD file pros to work on the main UPS hubs so there will be enough parking in cargo areas for all the flights when released. UPS cargo facility locations within the airports can be found at http://www.naco.faa.gov/ap_diagrams.asp?se...&submit1=Search HUBS 1) ANC Anchorage, AK 17 takeoffs daily 747 757 767 M1F2) CAE Columbia, SC 14 takeoffs daily 757 DC8 727 A3003) CGN Colonge, Germany 15 takeoffs daily 757 767 A3004) DFW Dallas/Ft Worth TX 21 takeoffs daily 767 757 DC8 727 A3005) DSM Des Moines, IA 11 takeoffs daily 767 757 DC8 7276) EWR Newark, NJ 10 takeoffs daily ALL of above ex M1F7) MIA Miami, FL 20 takeoffs daily 757, 7678) ONT Ontario, CA 20 takeoffs daily 757 747 767 DC8 A3009) PHL Philadelphia, PA 31 takeoffs daily All ex M1F10) RFD Rockford, IL 21 takeoffs daily All ex M1F, 74711) SDF Louisville, KY 130 (main US hub)takeoffs daily AllIf anyone has access to better info or corrections, let me know please. Take care,Brian S.