Sign in to follow this  
mikesflight

A couple of new features

A couple of yRoute users asked me to add the following to my AI traffic editing tool (One request was a while back, but I don't think I ever announced it):1) Convert all the legs from one airport to another to a fixed flight level.2) Split the traffic at a single airport into two. E.g. If you have KLAX and you add an overlay for 2LAX, initially KLAX will have 100% of the traffic and 2LAX will have none. Using this new feature you can split it 80/20, 60/40 or any other combination (including 0/100) with resolution of 5% You can also use the feature if you add gates to an airport and you want to divert some flights there. E.g. Take 20% of the traffic from another airport and send it to this new one. It's still new, so please check the flight plan is to your satisfaction before you overwrite your only copy...You can grab the update from www.spacejock.comCheersSimon

Wow what a big help. I never downloaded the overlays because I did not know how to split the Aircraft between the 2 airports. With your program I did it in less the 5 min. Thank you so much.

>Wow what a big help. I never downloaded the overlays because >I did not know how to split the Aircraft between the 2 >airports. With your program I did it in less the 5 min. >Thank you so much. You're welcome. I'm not claiming credit for the idea, that came from an Avsim forum member. I just implemented it ;-)CheersSimon

Hi SimonMany thanks indeed for your program and enhancements. I have used it for a few months now and saw an update posted the other day so downloaded it. Am particularly gratefuyl for the display in Nm between airports - just makes it so useful for adding in new aircraft and additional flights.Great work thank you.Mike