Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

AI PLANES IN FORMATION ((HELP))

I've about pulled out all my hair trying to figure out how to eliminate all the formation flying by the Commercial AI's.I've tried all the tips/tricks I could find on the forum (2) and I am still getting clusters of AI in all phases of flight.Is there a utility or something that will allow a search to compare orgin/destination/arrival&departure times to eliminate these thesethese AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG....I'm ok now.Pls help.

Tried that one too. It only works on exact plans.What is really need is something that compareDeparture and arrival places and times only theneither change the time or eliminate the dupes.

No I have not. I am running at about 70%. Is that too high?

Guest Joshieca

Did you go through all of Thomas program? Are you using the newest update? There is a tool under the tools menu that you can use to check for duplicate flight plans.It also has a timetable feature that you sort your airports and see which flights are coming and going at which time.

More important question: which flightplans are you using? If you're using Ian Webber's world AI. That might be your problem. He used an automatic compiler which ran through real airline schedules in electronic format and turned them into AI flightplans. The problem is that it turned weekly flightplans into daily ones. E.g. if a different aircraft flies the same route each day of the week you will get several different types flying the same route every day if you're using World AI. Try to use flightplans that use more sensible aircraft cycles. I haven't had any problems with PAI sofar. Just make sure you don't run any installers twice, or you will have a lot of formation flying. Misha