Sign in to follow this  

Re: Project AI

I realise there are problems with the Project AI site but it now seems the FTP server has gone down (well at least for me!).Can anyone assist with providing me with the following file please?B752AWA.ZIP (an America West B757-200)Thanks in advance,Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

Thanks anyway but the site is back up again now!?BTW, anyone got an 'AI Friendly' MD80 for Swiss and America West?Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

>Why do you want an America West MD-80? Cactus dont have >MD-80s?!Thats what you get by using WorldRoutes (worldai2.zip) :-))I have confirmed this with Bill Harms fleet lists now - should have looked first!)Presume they use A320's instead now?>And the FTP server does seem to be down, im sure its only >temporary. Seemed to be a temp. problem as I got the 3Mb d/l of the 757's about three hours ago.Thanks for your reply though ... now where is that Swiss MD80 ;-))Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.

The reason you are getting odd aircraft types like that in worldai2 is that does not draw a distinction from codeshares in many cases. The MD80 flights you saw under America West are most like Continental codeshare flights that also have an AW flight number due to code sharing. You need to be wary of such things if you do not want to see two little AI planes flying very closely together in flight.

>The reason you are getting odd aircraft types like that in >worldai2 is that does not draw a distinction from codeshares >in many cases. The MD80 flights you saw under America West >are most like Continental codeshare flights that also have >an AW flight number due to code sharing. You need to be >wary of such things if you do not want to see two little AI >planes flying very closely together in flight. Thanks for the warning! As I have almost completed what I can then I will no doubt have the pleasure of multiple TCAS alerts!!!Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.