Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

World air sim - Wound up

Hi All, With great pleasure I am pleased to announce in the Birmingham Courts (UK) this morning, Peter Tishma AKA Bob Hale, lost an appeal against the winding up order against his company Corperate Worldwide Ltd.The order was executed this morning after a pathetic feeble attempt to appeal. In total the case lasted 10 minutes.If you, the reciever reads this, look very very closely at the accounts, I'm confident you will find enough to bring a criminal case against this firms directors.George

Guest Fortress

Steady on George! The winding-up order and failure of appeal although not unpleasant news :-), your post could give reason for a libel case against you!(edit: http://www.jisc.ac.uk/legal/glossary.html)Cheers,Paul

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.haworth/Fortress.gifVoted Best Virtual Airline of 2002 and Best CEO of 2002 by participants in the BIG VA Vote organized by FSPILOT.com

What a shame !! A second good result for Brum !! Up the Blues !!!!

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol Thankyou lord!!! :-beerchug

You wouldnt have a URL for this info, would you?!?!?!?!?!??!

Guest Moghdad

Alright, I'm mystified. Who is this person and why does the mention of his name on this forum never fail to provoke a chorus of "stone him's"? I guess I'm still a newbie here.Can someone fill me in?

It's on the companies house website, alas it's down for essential stuff at the moment but the links is :-http://ws4info.companieshouse.gov.uk/info/info.cgi?cname=CORPORATE%20WORLDWIDE%20LIMITED&cnumb=03926932&status=L&id=8368d735f016ad64f2845aaa36c3c0fe

Hi Paul, It's only libel if it not truth, believe me, this is true !George

Old English Saying!Change the name,Same again!Is this the guy with the patent on Computer Flightsim Concept?

Guest Toni Rauch

Oh Dear, PeterWhat HAVE you done now.....?

I'll make this easy for you due to the large number of threads concerning Tishma.Simply search this and the old forum system for the names, Tishma, Papa Tango, WAS, World air sim, Ariane,Bob Hale.I'll see your reply on a week or so, this is how long it will take to read everything thats out there, after this do a general search via Google, Altavista and others....seriously.George

Guest Scott Campbell

>Oh Dear, Peter >>What HAVE you done now.....? With any luck, gone to the pokey. Hope he's wearing his "captain's" shirt. :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolI wonder if American Airlines is starting to regret their affiliation with this ** yet.

Guest Fortress

yeah I agree, but you're suggesting he has committed criminal offenses. Until he is convicted, he has every right to sue you. Truth or not, it is yet to be proven.Cheers,Paul

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.haworth/Fortress.gifVoted Best Virtual Airline of 2002 and Best CEO of 2002 by participants in the BIG VA Vote organized by FSPILOT.com

Guys, Please refrain from expletives, we dont want this thread locked and be reduced to page 97 do we ?George