Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

World air sim - Wound up

Paul,Interesting, but remember the thieving, lying, cheating and other facts. I accept not everyone has been privvy to certain information I have been presented with. It would not be fair to name names at this time,but the list is a long one and do believe me,is supported by documentary evidence. Should Tishma think or even wish to even attempt to sue me, fine, I have no problem. Where he thinks he's broken people in the past with his pseudo legalese, threats, intimidation and delay tactics, I will glady take the morally bankrupt Tishma on.......and win, I've seen and dealt with similar in the past.As I've said prior, the day he tried to rip my family off, then threaten me personally was the worst day he could have ever imagined. I for one know the story does not end here with the SECOND compulsary winding up order served against him. For now I'll say no more until I have my 110% concrete evidence. At present, I have 105 already.George

Guest Fortress

Hello again George,>the day he tried to rip my family off, then threaten me personally..he did???!! :-eek! Ok, that's a different story, go get the s** :-fume.(edit. expletive deleted, with respect to Georges' post, below)Best wishes,Paul

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.haworth/Fortress.gifVoted Best Virtual Airline of 2002 and Best CEO of 2002 by participants in the BIG VA Vote organized by FSPILOT.com

Bump!This news must be spread far and wide!

Guest Toni Rauch

I strongly suspect that we have not heard the last of this person - his ego's far too big to let a little matter like his company being put into Involuntary Receivership by a UK Court worry him. And anyway, 'whilst there are still as yet unapproached lawyers in the world...'.etc. etc.So watch this space - if there is any believable foundation for the storyline that was depicted in "Planet of the Apes", I reckon we might see a new software publisher emerge called "Ariane-U-Tango" or something like that.....

Guest Toni Rauch

Anyone else got any ideas for a re-launch name?

Er...Pirate planesHot air AdD-onsFS2006 compatible add-ons.

Dick Turbin(e)Amshit studiosFairyaneThiefrow SimulationsPapaspastitcraptastic studiosjobs@boeing r usMFI (made for idiots) or mingingflightinspirations just a few that spring to mind.

Amshit Studios! Super! That gets my vote :-lol

Guest JDH

Good news!It is interesting to note that the magazine PC Pilot has been publishing problems with WAS products, in particular the Heathrow/Gatwick/Manchester/Luton Live! products. These all touted that they were FS2002 compatible (Printed on the package - not a sticker) yet they were not, a patch was required from the website. In my view, that breaches UK trading standards for a start.The main point was that anyone highlighting this fact, be they customers or the media in the form of PC Pilot were openly threatened with legal action! For example, one customer had stated he was going to write to PC Pilot and was told if he did, he would be sued. Yet, nowhere in the UK is it illegal for an individual to do this!Says all it needs to say about Peter Tishma and his opinion of himself and his customers, i.e. himself: God; customers: Scum.I hope this bad rubbish doesn't resurface and hope PC Pilot and everyone here keeps eyes open and highlights any products that "look familiar!"

Guest Toni Rauch

....And to help keep 'eyes open', look above for possible new names etc. On a more serious note, given the massive harm this man single-handedly did to the hobby in general and to so many talented individuals personally, a public apology at this stage wouldn't go amiss, particularly after what he did to M.C. and his family.....(I.M.H.O.)

"a public apology at this stage" Surely you mean a public stoning ? I for one would never accept any apology from this, bearded wierdo. There is a saying "man with beard have something to hide" and in Tishma's case how true it is.As far as reappearing, I have information that tells me though as yet unconfirmed, this is exactly what he is doing. Statements like "public apology" will have this pyscho thinking his antics past and present are OK if he says sorry. My profile on the man says he would actually never do this, pyschos like other wierdo's dont think they've done anything wrong.There is no room in this industry / hobby for a wierdo like Tishma, never once apart from his clone Bob Hale have I ever heard anybody have a good word to say about him and believe you me, I've spoken with an awful lot of people. I'll wait with bated breath for the offer of getting me a job at Boing if I keep quiet. (yes I know how to spell)the threats didnt work, so perhaps now it will be the alternate tactic of I'm a nice guy, you want my Dyson ? Take it it's yours...George

Guest Toni Rauch

George,With all due respect, what's wrong with bearded people enjoying the hobby?... I say (with a certain notable exeption) "People of the beard, Unite!!!"