Sign in to follow this  
Johan_Dees

Y route or AI Traffic Mover ?

Guest BMarcoux

Can someone tell me the Plus/Minus for each of these. Which one is everyone using? Thanks

Guest GabrielR

I am using AITM, is a very powerful piece of software, specially the diagnostic tools, the minus side, some of the features are hard to figure out, so please "RTFM" (Read The F@#$@#$ Manual)

Guest Stamatis

I use both. AITM has features Yroute does not have, but I find Yroute easier to use for other tasks.Stamatis

AITM is a fantastic tool. with the grand plus of the aircraft-manager to change wingspans (important for the gates)i also use trafficplaner. quite easy to use and it works :Dgreez-L-

>btw. where can i get y route ????? www.spacejock.comCheersSimon

Guest hermes

Is version 1.0.90 compatible with "@" new option of traffictool for arrival time?

Change History22/9/2002 (1.0.90) Updated the program to recognise TTools 1.3 "@" in front of ETA times, so that it will put it back upon saving out.Johan[A HREF=http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk]Phoenix Simulation Software[/A]Unofficial PSS website:www.people.zeelandnet.nl/johdMy help may not me much usefull, or usefull much..eh?http://people.zeelandnet.nl/johd/index2/Ar...s/Leg1/klm5.jpgTrue Blue! K L M!