Sign in to follow this  

Fouga /WindowsXP FIX

I'm going to try this ASAP, thank you so much for your hard work!!!

I found with XP if I load another AC first then the Fouga all is ok.If some still have the problem try the aboveBobG

Guest Twister

Has anyone installed the fix yet? I'd like to get some feedback about it.Does it work properly?Thanks,Twister

KariMany thanks for the fix (worked great :-) AND FOR THE AIRCRAFT which is a must have Peter

Peter,What scenery is that in your screenshot?MikeKOCF

Mike This is the Oliver Pabst Bremen Airport which is a must have if you like alive airports Peter

The WindowsXP "fix" has worked for me....so far!Bumping this.... because this aircraft is certainly worth it! Just doing some flight up above 20,000' with light clouds & mist. The mist appears to roll off the reflective surfaces of the wings from the interior views which looks great. The exterior graphics & surfaces of this aircraft in "reflective" mode, need to be seen to be appreciated. Very,very good looking!!!L.Adamson

HiThe fix works great but if you try to load up another plane after using the FOUGA it boots you down to the desktop still! Also the HSI is very sluggish in virtual cockpit mode! This is a fabulous plane to fly!! Thanks for building it!!! I just thought you would like to know these things!!Thanks AgainWayneWin XP ProP4 1.7512 ddr ramGeForce 3Soundblaster AudigyIntel 850GB board and chipset