Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

AI Fleets

I just started playing around with TToolsand I have to say this is an amazing tool! Does anyone know if there is a good AI set for Northwest Liveries. I haven't been able to find any in the Project AI area or in the Avsim Library. I haved loaded up the full set of NW flightplans and just need the planes to fly them. I tried several add on A/C but the Framerates were horrible. Any help would be appreciated.RegardsPaul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Sorry, this is not any help since I have not found any AI type aircraft for NorthWest, Continental etc. "Project AI" is the only one that I know of that makes decent frame rate friendly aircraft models and textures. Most of the stuff released are not US based airlines (except for Delta). The progress on that site is rather slow (for some reason they will not take in any more volunteers). I had the same problem using continental airline repaints of default aircrafts and now my frame rates at KIAH or KEWR are just horrible. If anyone knows a good site for AI aircraft, I would like to know too.

Gopa,Delta,United,US Airways,jetblue,delta shuttle,delta express,spirit airlines are all U.S based carriers that already have been released.so that's a bunch more than only delta

Seba,You are correct and I have downloaded all of the official and unofficial repaints and they are great. I especially enjoy the Southwest Fleet submitted. Makes flying the West Coast a pleasure. Does anyone know if Project AI is actually working on any other US carriers at this point?RegardsPaul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

yep,currently,Continental and Southwest are in beta in believe

Guest Stamatis

I thought WorldAI2 contained flight plans for the airlines, not the airliners themsleves?Stamatis

yep,that's true,worldai are only flightplans,but you could use PAI aircraft.Then,I don't see why you would world AI when PAi flightplans are more realistic

Guest Stamatis

Seba,Paul, in the message that started this thread, is looking for liveries/repaints, not flightplans.He asked:"Does anyone know if there is a good AI set for Northwest Liveries."Hence my above comment re WorldAI2 not serving his needs.Stamatis

On a related note:My AI traffic in FS2002 is a combo of manual edits I have made to traffic.bgl, using some traffic files in the library here and usually manually downloading PAI planes.Is it possible to use the PAI installer to add-on subsequent airlines when my existing traffic.bgl is neither "all PAI" nor "original stock"? I'm not sure how their editor works in adding airlines to the aircraft.cfg files.Thanks,Bruce.

Guest 727Fan

I too have a mutant AI traffic bgl. All are manual insertions from a variety of sources. All are GMAX aircraft using types from PAI, Mike Stone, Rick Sasala, Opensky, default repaints, FS Painter, etc.The NW liveried aircraft I use are Mike Stone and defaults.I also am curious about the PAI downloads. I don't want to use any large TTool AI flight plans package. I prefer to manually manipulate what I want to see and where.Yet, many liveries that aren't available as single downloads seem to be available in the large packages.Am I observing this right? And if so, how do I access more single downloads from the packages without fearing the "auto installers" and what alterations they would make to my mutant traffic bgl?Thanks for any tipsRick

You should be able to find the following unofficial PAI repaints, by either clicking on the Unofficial Dowloands link, or looking in the archive at the unoffcial repaints message board or by looking here: http://www.pai.simairport.com/Unofficial%20Files/DC10744752A320SF340MD80 (DC9 substitute)Again, all of these should be available there.Misha