Sign in to follow this  

TrafficTools v1.3 BUG?!? Need your opinion/help

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi my friends,this time a very small question on traffic.bgl manual compilation.After downloading the updated VLM package, decompiling, editing e recompiling traffic.bglthe TrafficTools v1.3 compiler stopped and told me it found an error in file airport.txt(very strange! i didn't edit that file but only aircraft.txt and flightplans.txt).The error reported was FVWN,S18* 37.63',E27* 60.00',3540 --------1) how did TrafficTools v1.3 decompiler generate an error detected just a bit later by the compiler?Anyway i changed 60.00' with 59.98' and traffic.bgl compiled OK.2) at the moment i'm checking a new decompiled airport.txt and....voil

Hmmm...There is no such coordinate as "60.00" minutes anywhere. Upon passing 59.99 minutes, lat/lon coordinates flip to the next degree. Try changing E48*60.00' to E49*00.00'. It's the same thing. You also should probably find all such cases in the VLM flightplans you've downloaded and fix those coordinates.

I do not know what causes these coordinates but it certainly has nothing to do with the VLM fligtplans themselves. A flightplan does only contain the ICAO codes of the airports, not the coordinates. Those are in the file 'airports.txt'Norbert

Hello Luigi,I get this kind of error after I compiled and de-compiled my flightplan thru the AI Traffic Manager of Thomas Molitor. I don't know if it's AITM or Traffic Tools but when I try to re-compile it TTools warn me with that error. Like Kevin has pointed, to fix the error you have to change the coordinates from E48* 60.00',0 to E49* 00.00',0.Ciao da MalpensaFabio