Sign in to follow this  
Guest josh0571

YMML AFCAD gates?

Guest josh0571

Hi allHas anyone got decent AFCAD gates for YMML that they could share?(Doesn't seem to be much around!)CheersJosh

Guest Captain Barfbag

Sounds like it's time for you to learn AFCAD for yourself. You need to get FSUIPC if you don't have it already. With FSUIPC, when you bring up both AFCAD and FS2002 at the same time they can share information. That allows you to easily spot a plane in the FS2002 scenery and specify where you want your parking spaces and taxiway nodes. You can use the period key to place a node and the O key to place a parking space while viewing in FS2002, then just go to AFCAD and draw the lines.Good caddin', mate!

Guest josh0571

Hehe - yeah, now that I know what's going on with TTools I'll have to get off my bum and have a go at AFCAD!(Damn shame that it can all be so time consuming - I've spent hours making flight plans using TTools!)Cheers mate!Josh