Sign in to follow this  
Guest GZR_Frenchy

How to Add AI Aircraft

Hi I had FS2002 for a while now and i want to know how to add AI aircraft to the airports and to fly, can you pls be nice and tell me what do i need to do and how pls.....thx a lot fellow Pilots....

Guest Joshieca

If you need help installing repaints, understanding the basics of the aircraft.cfg file, using Traffic Tools (TTools), installing PAI files manually, or a few other FS2002 things, head over to my website. Just click on the graphic link below and choose the HELP CENTER from the menu. There are on-line help files to help guide you! Enjoy....Josh[br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Guest GZR_Frenchy

New kid on the Traffic Tools block here.The GZR's just uploaded a new GMax A-24 bomber to Avsim for use in Fs2002. I design accurate WWII military bases from which to fly these vintage warbirds from. The idea of seeing our warbirds take off and land etc. from these bases has really caught my attention. Can't do that in CFS2/CFS3.Thanks for your website! Will study and try to find out how to accomplish this. Would be quite a sight to see a whole stream of B-24's take off and land at a military base -- not to mention fly the actual WWII bombing raids. Bombs not included.Any and all help mostly appreciated.Frenchy -- out.

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Well, managed to make some headway. Here is a pic of the new GZR_Invaders. The B-26k is the "real" invader. The other two are AI. Going to see how close they can be programmed to take off and land. Might be fun to fly along with them.Frenchy -- out.

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Going to chase this one. Hope to fly in formation before it turns around to land.Frenchy -- out.

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Took off and made a chase. Ain't easy catching up with these AI. Turned left and went up to about 3000. That's where these little beasties should be. Got one. Caught it on mental radar and went for it. Gone. Dang.Turned left into the pattern and pulled gear and flaps. Dropping down hard and slow. Well, son of a gun -- there is one of the Invaders landing in front of me. Hot Dog. Got to slow down even more. This bird doesn't know the meaning of the word slow. Rudder wiggle time. Tad hard. No problem. AI need a longer runway. Pull into the fuel area and shut down. Looking around for the AI. Two maybe three minutes and here she comes trundling back to the base.Yeah.Frenchy -- out.