Sign in to follow this  

afcad aitm & parking radius

Can somebody please tell me (or where to find) what the exact way is to deal with the parking places in AFCAD AITM etc.I have read some info in the forums; but none are very clear and sometimes not working at all...i.ewhat are the sizes for the aicrafttypes?how do you create a special parking place for cargo or military?how do you create a special place for a certain aircraft, where no other aircraft will staythank you in advancebert www.worldoffs.com

Attached are the two files you will need. First is the aircraft/gate radius matrix that says for each airline and aicraft type what radius to assign using AITM.The second file is for AFCAD and get's copied into the AFCAD.ini file. This will enable AFCAD to display the correct gate types or airlines and let you choose from a drop down menu instead of manually entering the radii.Definately check out the Aircraft Radius.Zip file also for some good info.We are in the process of putting together a web site that will provide a lot of other good info.Matt Fox

Thanks Matt F & W.S for the reply; very helpfullbert