Sign in to follow this  

Afcad Help Please

I unfortunatley have had problems with the afcad program and have not got it to succefully import airport files. I first import 1 aiport(afcad) file (that i have downloaded). then save to reflect the new settings.I then start fs2002 it then begins to build new database for scenery after thats complete it then. starts another process then gives me this error:"FS2002 caused an invalid page fault in module FACILITIES.DLL"I downloaded about 10 different aiports to see if it was a problem that I was causing, read you doc twice, tired the auto-installer but happen with all airports. I am not having problem getting fs2002 to work again, i replace backup files to make it work, just using afcad then getting fs to work.Hope someone can help. Thanks alotDairon

>I unfortunatley have had problems with the afcad program and >have not got it to succefully import airport files. >>I first import 1 aiport(afcad) file (that i have >downloaded). then save to >reflect the new settings.I then start fs2002 it then begins >to build new >database for scenery after thats complete it then. starts >another process then >gives me this error: >"FS2002 caused an invalid page fault in module >FACILITIES.DLL" >I don't know what is causing that problem, but you might tryfirst opening the airport in afcad, then importing the newairport and saving it. Or maybe first open the airport andthen save it without changes, and see if that works.scott s..

Yep Scott, I tried to load then save without changes and gave me the same error. I dont know what to do now, I guess my hope is up using the program. Anyone know of a resolution to this problem. Thanks for any help.Dairon