Sign in to follow this  
Fitz505

Moving AC from one overlay to an other

I have run into a weird problem. I have been working with SimFlyers KLAX and Rafcad. I just have 1 overlay to go with KLAX. The original KLAX is used for the north runway and terminals and the overlay (2LAX) is for the south runways and terminal. I have added 6 airlines using the Universal AC/gate matrix and so far it has worked like a charm. My problem started when I tried to move 1 airline (Northwest) from KLAX to the 2LAX overlay. They just won't move. I had used AITM to move them and double checked the flightplan using TTools to make sure . I recompiled. I double and triple checked the gate radius at the new overlay (2LAX) and the MDL for my NW aircraft. I even eliminated their original parking spots, but they just scattered themselves to any spot available on the north KLAX overlay. They refuse to move to the south overlay. Better food, better looking gate agents on the north side? I'm baffled. Any ideas? Fitz

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you tried the Simflyers KLAX RAFCAD I did? Might save yourself some trouble and you can get it at http://www.projectai.com/ under unoffical RAFCAD download area. It may need a little work since so many new flightplans have come out in recent weeks but feel free to modify it if you want. The basic taxiways are all working.As far as your problem goes, that sounds like a weird one. Not sure what would cause that. What happens if a NWA plane lands, where does it taxi to?Matt Fox

Found the problem. The compilier wasn't changing the bgl file. Upgraded to the lastest version of TTools and all fixed.