Sign in to follow this  

Tail numbers and FSNAT

Straight to the point:1-Is there any freeware stuff that actually changes the AI's tail numbers to a regional setting? Like FH-TRY,PT-DES without touching the traffic itself. I just want to change the tail numbers, nothing more. 2- I'd like to express my sadness towards Wilco's FSNAT due to its "range limit" of 20nm around each airport in Airport FS2002 vol I. Because of that I cannot animate even a small airport 50nm away. So what good it is using FSNAT? I don't want to land at an animated airport then go to New York for example, and see that the airport has only the AI Traffic to see.It's like going back to FS5.1 "Once AI Traffic, always AI traffic". Wilco simply let me down on this one and I'd sure spend $50,00 on a FSNAT-animate-any-airport-in-the-world downloadable version.cheers...