Sign in to follow this  

Mayday mayday The default Baron 58 can't be right, Help

Hi girls,I do not like the way the default MSFS2002 Baron 58 works!My main problem with the Baron is as folIows: 1.) When you hit the juice it seems to accelerate way too fast down the runway! It almost blurs the runway graphics as they come at you through the windscreen. I'd like to know if there is a way to slow it down so it feels a bit heavier.Other than that I like the aircraft. If anyone knows the tweaks I'd appredciate the help. Also I am in the market for a pay or free bullet proof download of a trouble free Baron 58. I'd be grateful to be pointed to it.Thanks JoeKosmo007PS I use a 2Ghz Athlon, ATI radeon dual 8500 64meg (awesome), and 512 DDR so I do not think it is a hardware or graphics issue.

Check your email :-smile12I sent you Steve Small's Baron 58 updated airfile, version 2.It's not perfect but much better than the default B58 FDE.I can't believe Microsoft, a multi-billion dolar company, cannot put out a decent airfile :-badteethEnjoy :-waveJ. Padron (KMIA)---