Sign in to follow this  

Changing AC#s in flightplan

Hello,I am just wondering how I can change the AC#s on a flightplan. I know I could do it manually, but there some 450 odd lines. The reason for this is that I have a Aircraft.txt file that has all the possible airline/aircraft number allocations out there (AC#1 - AC#12150). I downloaded a flightplan from the most.realistic.flightplan site and the actual AC#s do not jive with the numbers I have in my aircraft file. Is there a way I can globally change these AC#s to match the aircraft.txt AC#.AC#2101,N2829W,1%,WEEK,IFR,1/01:05(this is what the flightplan displays)I want the AC# to change to this:AC#3847,N2829W,1%,WEEK,IFR,1/01:05Simple enough but can't find a quick way to do this. I am really new with AITM and I may have overlooked it in this example.Any insight ?Thks,Jamie

Man am I ever good for making things difficult ! Should've known !MS Word you just ended a good day of frustration. Thanks for the help!!!Jamie

Guest Captain Barfbag

Notepad and Wordpad, which are included in Windows, also have this feature if you don't spring for Word.

AI Traffic Mover. Much more powerful than playing witheditors / spreadsheets.scott s..