Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominik Mann

DELTA L1011 goes BERZERKKKKKKK

Using Aimap, I was chasing a Delta L1011 in the LA Basin, when the L10 went berzerk. It flew above 90000 and start making loops. It looks like it made me chase it INVERTED.(LOL)

Yeah, those Delta guys always try and do the airshow circuit...Or the new Delta Pilot thought he was doing his weekend training in his F-15 Strike Eagle... Talk about a flashback.. Gives new meaning to: "Please keep your tray in the upright position while we do some loops"Regards,Joehttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

I believe you've discovered what Mulder and Skully have always known--they are out there, and there's a wormhole above L.A. to prove it!

You guys are really cracking me up.....(LOL)Are you making fun of ME, MS, AI or LA?As you can see the question is limited 2-letter answers? So that you can answer it easily.........(lol)Abe(3-letters)

Abe;I've seen this myself. It seems to be something with the AI aircraft. If during the course of one of your flights you hear ATC tell an AI aircraft that they are XXX ft above or below their assigned altitude then they tell them they are the opposite then they cancel their flight plan, that's one of your stunt planes. I heard that twice on flights from Heathrow to Cairo and using the shift+W key I went looking for that aircraft. When I found it it was doing loops, stalls, spins ETC. Keep an ear out for it the next time you fly.RichardS

Guest Dominik Mann

I was once flying out of Heathrow on my Trident (I believe that was the setup :-) ) and while I was climbing to altitude crossed the path of a VC-10 which I had put in as an AI aircraft. Passing was fairly close (about 2 miles, though with almost 1000 ft of vertical separation), and when I took a look on the VC I went "HUH?" The thing was doing barrel rolls like crazy, at a rate that easily matched that of an Extra or Pitts aerobatics plane. Lots of fun for the imaginary passengers, I am sure }> ...