Sign in to follow this  

Please Help!! problem with SouthWest ARIANE 733 !!

Hi everybody , I have a problem with the nose on the southwest Ariane's 733, the nose it's totally white , and the support of ariane it's the WORST OF ALL!! someone can help me please??SCREENSHOT:

What does the corresponding texture bmp look like?(Southwest Planes fly in the sunny part of the US and that might be sunscreen.)Also, what are your video specs?Ta! very much

g_nose.bmp looks really normal with SW colors , but in FS looks white.P4 1.5 Ghz , 1gb Ram , GeForce 4 MX420 64Sdram.Thanks.!

I suspect the texture file is in 16bit chect in psp and if it is make it 256If all fails send me files ,I paint you a new nose :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

OKwhere can I d/l this plane?I'll take a look at it.Your specs are ok!

Hi Aniette.It not work :(----------------------------Ariane's 733 is payware.----------------------------

my plane does the same thing, and I can't open the BMP files in Photoshop. What to do???? Also, I'm having problems with the textures not showing up on re-paints..what am I doing wrong???-Kevin

I had the same problem with the KLM 733 - so I selected the relevant BMP files (including the night versions) and changed them from 16 million colours to 256 - now it works fine. Paint Shop Pro will do the trick.Rob