Sign in to follow this  
Holger

FSP A320 Jet Blue Available??

Guest 727Fan

Much Thanks for the UA A320 referral. Another missing AI aircraft is an FS Painter A320 in Jet Blue livery. Anybody know if one is available? All I get in searches is Mike Stone's, which isn't well suited for AI operations.Thanks for any support!!!Rick

Guest 727Fan

Exellent Luck, Holger!!!!!!!!!!!1Thanks for the great link! I don't know how you all find these sites, but your help has greatly enhanced my FSP A320 fleet. Personally I think FSP makes the best looking and flying AI. So when I can get them, it sure helps out!Thanks again!Rick

Hi Rick:you're very welcome!I found most of the FSP-related sites in a post in the FSP forum on the Project AI website; not sure whether that's still available but you might want to look for it.I agree with you on the quality of the FSP models. I do quite a bit of "flying along" AI aircraft with the AIVIEW module and I'm always blown away by the dynamics of the flaps and thrust reversers during approach and after landing - so cool!Cheers, Holger