Sign in to follow this  

AI Aircraft

Guest iFLYrc

I have found some very good AI aircraft by AI Aardvark that perform well with moving surfaces and have a low frame rate hit. Project AI also have some good files but have become "hard to download" the models for their airplanes. You can find a million texture files for the PiA aircraft on their web site but not the models. Where can you get the models (specifically the B1900 and the CRJs)?Are there any other "good" AI aircraft available?http://iflyrc.hypermart.netI'd Rather Be Flyin'

as you all know, im new at the avsim forums, but that doesn't stop me from helping u!yes, FSP (fs painter) models are very frame rate friendly, great AI planes, they can b found everywhere on avsim, flightsim, etc...they have it all, they are better than PAI when it comes to fps,looks, and have a lot of paints for them as well, fs painter also have the CRJ-200, and 100! along with boeings and airbuses!!! you'll see the difference! :-) Tim here! A mind is a terrible thing to lose!

The models are part of the Paint Kits.

Guest Captain Barfbag

You have to look in the Certified Resources section. However, I heartily agree with your "hard to find" description. But these are very good planes, and there are certainly a lot of paint jobs to choose from.

By the way, I would suggest you use FSPainter aircraft for your heavies. You can find the models & tons of paintjobs in the library and other websites.

Guest iFLYrc

>The models are part of the Paint Kits.There are no paintkits available on their web site for the CRJs and B1900. They kind of make it hard for you to use their stuff. I'm going to try the FS Painter models as an alternative.Thankshttp://iflyrc.hypermart.netI'd Rather Be Flyin'

Guest Joshieca

No, you won't find any aardvark aircraft there. You'll have to look at avsim or flightsim.com for them. All you will find at the aardvark site is lists of what's available from those 2 places.David R

Guest Joshieca

>No, you won't find any aardvark aircraft there. You'll have>to look at avsim or flightsim.com for them. >>All you will find at the aardvark site is lists of what's>available from those 2 places.>>David RSorry I should have wrote, links to AI Aardvark aircraft....my bad. :)

Guest mcleadbeater

How do the new Ultimate Traffic aircraft compare with PAI / AIA?