Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilot_guru

AI Traffic - HELP!

Guest pilot_guru

I have been trying to add some AI traffic to an airport that has none at all.I have added a Control Tower and frequency to the Airport (airport previously had no Control Tower), there are some parking spaces there, these I have changed from all 'small' to 1 x Large, 1 x Medium and 1 x small.Everything has been saved and a new bgl written.A flight plan from the airport back to the same airport was added, by following the instructions in TTools.I restarted FS2002, selected the airport, the correct GMT time but don't see any AI aircraft or movement of any kind. The aircraft that has been selected for the AI is the default Baron, so it should show, but there aren't any planes showing at all.Anyone know where I went wrong or who can point me in the right direction?At the moment, I am a little more than frustrated, as I have been trying to get this right for the last 13 hours.edit: I am using TTools and AFCAD and FS2002Pro, WinXP and yes, I have AI traffic at the default airports where they should be.Thanks.Dave

Can you show your flightplan?

Guest pilot_guru

AC#1,BBS,56%,24HR,VFR,06:10,07:00,030,R,334,YPKA,07:50,09:10,020,R,853,YPKAThere ya go Jason.Dave

Guest pilot_guru

I had added the control tower and the frequency. I found the problem though, some add-on scenery! When the airports list was compiled, the designator for the airport was left out. I manually put that in, re-wrote the bgl and it all worked!Thanks for your help Jason, much appreciated.Dave