Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfgiants13

In need of desperate help!

Guest sfgiants13

All of my AI traffic is gone! I guess, when you replace the default planes, it gets excluded from the flightplan until you shuffle it using AITM. I shuffled it, and all of my AI traffic is gone, even my project AI traffic. It shows up on the timetable in AITM, but it is not actually there! Help!

Guest Captain Barfbag

Can you find your traffic.bgl file?AITM takes its flight information from the decompiled text files, so you might see traffic there but not in the game. You need to run TCompiler to re-build traffic.bgl after you make changes.Also, check the AI slider to make sure it's near the top. One time I had it spontaneously go to zero, and this might have happened to you.

Guest sfgiants13

Already taken care of. Even though my repaints of the default aircraft are gone, all of my airports are full to the max with Project AI aircraft which is pretty cool.