Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

Ok, my next ???

Everything is starting to come together as far as the cfg file thing. This is my next question.My Aircraft txt. Say I have a CRJ-200 Comair, which I do. I have one D/L of the plane. Since I have only 1 model, can I repeat the aircraft txt, with this 1 plane.AC#37,400,"Delta Connection CRJ-200"AC#38,400,"Delta Connection CRJ-200" AC#39,400, "" "" "" "" "" "" ""AC#40,400, and so on and so on.......Speak up you PROS!!!!!! :)And thanks to all who have helped me out these past few days.DOC

Guest Joshieca

You could but why would you want to? You only need to have one AC# for each model/repaint you have. This AC# can then be used as many times as you like. Take a look at my current "aircraft.txt" list here:Each one represents a different model/repaint. If you notice I have lots of the same model, but each one is a different livery or repaint. Hope that helps- J[div align=center][link:www.jetdoc.com/|http://members.cox.net/joshieca/JDU60px.gif][link:www.jetdoc.com/STO/]Visit The Bookstore & Gift Shoppe][/b

Wow Josh, how many aircraft you got? And is it safe to assume that the "PAI" are the Project AI aircraft?Thanks for the reply, just didn't know if I had to add mulitple aircraft txt to use the planes for flight plans. But, I see you only need one copy of each. Babysteps for me, I'll be exploring "Flight Plans" and how they work/use them, shortly.Thanks broDOC

Guest Joshieca

No problem, that's what we are all here for is to help each other.I have over 1500+ aircraft, almost 95% are AI aircraft, and about 75% of those are PAI (Project AI)....I think that for FS2004 I will start to use the AI Aardvark aircraft(AIA) when I can where I can over the others. I seem to like the amount of "features" that they (AIA) give you and they amount of details that they offer in their repaints seem to give the designers more flexibility....With that said, there are some which I will refuse to give up...I love my MD11's, DC10's, and L1011's. :)