Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

PAI AFCAD dept. looking for new members

Hi everyone,If you have ever wanted to join Project AI, now is the chance. The Project AI RAFCAD/AFCAD department is looking for more members to help make this aspect of PAI a success. We are gearing up for FS2004, and plan on supporting AFD files in whatever format. We hope to become one of the leaders in AFCAD designs for FS2004. If you'd like to join, you need to be registered at the PAI forums. You need to have a user name that is part or all of your real name. For example: Mark Jones M_jones Mark_j etc.If you are already registered at PAI and your user name is not already in this format, you need to re-register ASAP. If you have done all this, please contact me via email at wayne@projectai.com and I'll get you all set up.The more that join, the better! If you have any questions, just reply to this thread.Wayne SmithPAI Human Resources Manager

Guest Joshieca

Gee I thought that AFCAD wont be out for FS2004....oh yeah, how much do you pay?

>Gee I thought that AFCAD wont be out for FS2004....oh yeah,>how much do you pay?LOL...Right now our dept. is awaiting info on the new format of AFD files from the PAI FS9 beta team. Once the SDKs come on out, we hope to be ontop of everything.Btw, you know that PAI is FREEware. Hence no need to pay to do design work...but if really want pay, I'll see if I can arrange it for you. (Yeah Right)! :+Wayne SmithPAI Human Resources Manager

Guest Joshieca

Well after playing around with FS9 for a while now, there clearly is a bonafide need for an AFCAD type program. The majority of the airports still do not have the added gates or parking spots as in the real world and so far only a small few of the military bases have them.So come on Lee give us what we need!!! :)[div align=center][link:www.jetdoc.com/STO/]Visit The Bookstore & Gift Shoppe][/b