Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ideas

Anyone heard when the New Versions will be out?

Guest Ideas

Anxious to play around a little.

Lee! Lee! Lee! Lee! (c'mon everyone, join the chant!) Lee! Lee! .....

Howdy:more info over at fsgateway.com:http://fsgateway.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=75...ools+for+FS2004Traffic Tools soon, AFCAD follow-up not before October (but look at those screenshots - what a piece of work!). And both will remain to be freeware - now there's someone who could choose to make a quick buck but decides not to! Thank you Lee!Meanwhile, I'll keep playing with FS2002, in fact I would need another year to have it fully tweaked ;-) Cheers, Holger

Lee is the man! (is it October yet?)

Guest Stamatis

"Meanwhile, I'll keep playing with FS2002."Me too. I am buying FS2004 of course, but will only start using it after these addon goodies are released.Stamatis

yea but this tool doesnt work, it gives you error message prior to decompiling.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Lee is ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST THING to happen to Flight Simming EVER!Not only are his programs/add ons great, he is always nice enough totake time to answer e-mails, no matter how dumb the question. LEEROCKS>

>Lee is ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST THING to happen to Flight>Simming EVER!Not one of the best... THE best as far as I'm concerned. I'm military minded... FS is close to useless without military bases being active for me (I'll allow that others aren't properly or like minded, because I have ample proof of that just by watching my wife *grin*). ONLY Lee has enabled that for me... he single-handedly saved FS2002 for me. Being properly humble and thankful... I want it for FS2004 as well! *grin*

Guest Ideas

>>Lee is ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST THING to happen to Flight>>Simming EVER!>>Not one of the best... THE best as far as I'm concerned. I'm>military minded... FS is close to useless without military>bases being active for me Isn't it too bad Microsoft Puts Military Bases out as "Public Airports"? Apparently Bill has not tried to drive onto any of them!

>Isn't it too bad Microsoft Puts Military Bases out as "Public>Airports"? None that I fly into/out of.> Apparently Bill has not tried to drive onto any of them!ROFL! (although I bet they'd let him on in a heartbeat... the military is full of security police and base commanders that will all eventually want civilian jobs, if you get my drift *nudge-nudge* *wink-wink*)

Guest Ideas

Lee, If I were a woman I would be asking to bear you a son!

Guest Ideas

The new AFCAD will help relieve a pet pieve of mine, I can finally get rid of the Asphalt Runways at the Military Bases!!! Never could figure out what Microsoft was thinking, take Andersen AFB in Guam, the Temperature gets up to over 110*F and the Runway would Melt, talk about "Emergency Brakes" Like hitting a patch of Super-Glue! I have not seen a Military base yet that used Asphalt. There may be some, but not many.