Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Any ttools front-ends being updated for FS2004?

So, I've depended on AI Traffic Mover with FS2002, but that may not be updated for a while, and I am eager to get the fictional airlines the heck out of FS2004.Here is what I want to do:I want to keep the current AI traffic (including commercial and GA), but swap out all of the fictional paints with real-world repaints and AI Aardvark planes. I also want the repaints distributed based on country of origin.Are there any other front-ends other than AI Traffic Mover that can do this for me?

Hi,AITM will be updated soon. It will then support FS2004 and TTools 2.0. I hope to release it next week.Thomas

Excellent news Thomas... I have to thank you for such an outstanding add-on..Thanks for the update... :-wave

>Hi,>>AITM will be updated soon. It will then support FS2004 and>TTools 2.0. I hope to release it next week.>>ThomasThomas,Let me add my thanks and appreciation for a great tool. AITM in concert with TTools gives FS2K2 and FS2K4 a final touch of reality. Looking forward to the new release.Rich

Guest waltch

Thank you ThomasGreat to hear that we have an AITM update for FS2004 so soon. Really looking forward to it.Walter

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thomas,your work is much appreciated! Also in my opinion AITM is one of the best addon for FS community. Can't live w/o it.Thanks for the good newsluigi ;-)

Any news about AITM for FS2004...really looking forward to it :-)! Never tried it with FS2002 but read alot about it now and I'm eager to try it out, seems to be a great program!!All the best,Richard

Richard Åsberg