Sign in to follow this  
Tobei

Not very realistic!

Was the first time in FS2004 at KMIA yesterday to check out the new default scenery. And what did I see there? Three Iberia A320 or A319 parked at the gates.I have the PAI Iberia package, based on the MRAI flightplans installed. Not very realistic IMHO.Wolfgang

Obviously, some codeshares failed to be weeded out of the flightplans. Why not post this over at the pai forums so that corrective action can be taken? There is a section called "Bugs" over there. Perhaps that may be a better place.

Kevin, you got me wrong! That was not meant to be a complaint! I just thought, it was funny and forgot to pot the :-) or the ;-) behind the post.I'll report this flw at the PAI forum tonight.BTW I use lots of PAI packages and this was the first "error" I recognized!Wolfgang :-wave

This is incredible!! I knew that there exists kinda bizjet version of the A319 with extra tanks which can be used for transcontinental flights. But I never thought that a regular airliner A319 coud make it across the "big pond". Thanks for this info. Saves me from making a bug report at PAI :-)Wolfgang

They go from Miami to Central America. These flights are bookable on their website. A strange situation which looks like cabotage. Maybe somebody else has some more background info on this deal.

They fly into MIA to pick up pax from the 747 or A340 flights to/from Spain. They used to use DC-9-30s, then MD-87s, and now the Airbii. It was always kind of cool seeing them fly in, one after the other.

BobK

Hi!Sorry if I'm wrong, but I think also Air France has some Domestic aircrafts at Miami to serve Carribean routes.Toby