Sign in to follow this  
KevinAu

still a little dissapointed......suggestions??

Guest zimmerbz

Here is what is going on in FS9: I downloaded every US carrier and some International Carriers from project AI. I also downloaded their default general aviation and commercial uninstallers. I got the installer program and loaded everything. Problem 1) the default planes are still there. I dont want that!! At the same time I got AFCAD and about 30 US airport files. All of these have the realistic gates with the real airplanes. Problem 2) when going to airports with the news AFCAD file there (LGA, CVG, FLL, DTW, busy airports) there is nowhere near the amount of traffic there should be. I was at LGA today and there were 4 planes one of which was a cessena. I dont understand why this is happening. Places like ORD have a bunch of UAL planes, but no others. The AAL terminal was naked, and I have AAL AI installed. Could the problem be that everytime I install a new AFCAD airport file that I need to re install all my project AI packages? With about 15 US carriers installed and AFCAD airports, with hundreds of thousands of AI flight plans, i think i should be getting more traffic. Im a bit confused, but am confident that it can be worked out. Brad

You missed one basic step. You also have to edit the gate type, parking code and radius of each of your aircraft to be compatible with the afcads. Or else they won't fit the spaces and will just not appear. Download the apcm program that was released alongside with afcad2 and fix up your airplanes with it. Go back to pai afcad site and download and look over the instructions and faqs or how to make parking work in fs9.