Sign in to follow this  
Guest MiguelSantos

Strange behaviour

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi guys,Do you know why AI planes doesn't land for example at KMCO and KEWR, both simflyers sceneries??As soon they are 200-300 ft from touch down, they go missed!!!!In more than 50 landings I saw, one landed (a AA B752!!).Any suggestions? Is this anything to do with FDE from PAI?? I updated to V6, but nothing! Or maybe the ground height problem??Best to you all.Miguel

Guest tgabriel

AI planes will disappear if there is no place for them to go after they land. That is, if there are no empty parking places, they just go "poof."AFCAD can remedy this by allowing you to add parking to airports you frequent so that you can have AI act normally.

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi gabrielI think you didn't understand what I explained, or I explain ed badly!I told that it was a case of missed approaches, not planes disappearing after land. This is, at 300-200 fts from ground they call tower to say that are going missed!!!! And go around and around and around....I start KEWR for example with plenty empty parking spots, and yes, I had already installed AFCAD2 file with plenty parking spaces.I still don't have a clue... I'll make some more tests.Cheers,Miguel