Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

DeHavilland Rapide

A bit of a long shot .......but does anyone know what one should write in the aircraft cfg for the Dehavilland Rapide...eg atc_type=DeHavillandatc_model=?Thank you.....Ed

Guest Vulcho

FS can recongnize only a certain amout of planes-I hope they add Tupolev to FS2k4. :-madHere is a list that shows all the DeHavilland planes FS knows.DH2T BeaverDH8A Dash 8DH8B Dash 8DH8C Dash 8DH8D Dash 8DHC1 ChipmunkDHC2 BeaverDHC3 OtterDHC4 CaribouDHC5 BuffaloDHC6 Twin OtterDHC7 Dash 7Rapide is not one of them, sorry.http://turnhead.com/dot/alex/banner-stroke.gif

actually Alex do you have a list of planes FS does recognise?,,,would be much appreciated..Ededetroit@hotmail.com

Dear Vulcho may I correct you "Here is a list that shows all the DeHavilland planes FS knows." egatc_type=dehavilland ;is a Tiger Moth atc_model=AA5atc_type=dehavilland ;is a DeHavilland Traineratc_model=AA1etc etc ....Yes MSFS ATC a bit more tricky than you thought huh?.......Ed

Hi, check out my signature below for links to lists. I intend to update all that with real-life info to make it much easier to use. It's a lot of work, but I'm getting there.And sorry, but the De Havilland Dragon Rapide isn't supported.__________________________________________________________EricUPDATED: List of all airlines, aircraft manufacturers and aircraft types recognised by ATC:http://www.geocities.com/eric_2203/orhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?D...atID=fs2002misc

Where can I find this Rapide please?Searched the Avsim Library - no go.Phil.

In fact there are two rapides at avsim library, both are by Jan Konstmann and both are for FS98 .I`m using them for my "Classic Wings" ai aircraft at Duxford (EGSU). They are very good models and they work very well as ai as one is in excactly the right livery and the other the right colour not sure about the reg (though I changed the air file to one of the cessna)s........Ed

These recently released:Category: FS2002 Original Aircraft New! DH89 Dragon Rapide Extras File Description:An addon pack for my DH89 Dragon Rapide. Features 2 new texture sets, revised model, and revised flight dynamics. However, requires tlukdh89.zip to work. ®Filename: dh89xtra.zip License: Check within download Added: 24th May 2003 Downloads: 1068 Author: Daniel M Dunn, TLUK Aircraft Design Size: 1811kbCategory: FS2002 Original AircraftNew! DH89 Dragon Rapide File Description:Fs2002 deHavilland DH89 Dragon Rapide, made in GMax. Features 'dynamic shine', 3 texture sets, a basic panel, and a great model. If enough good feedback is recieved, then a model with a vc and sounds (not to mention a better panel) is a definate! (MR)Filename: tlukdh89.zip License: Check within download Added: 23rd May 2003 Downloads: 1219 Author: Daniel M Dunn, TLUK Aircraft Design Size: 3679kbAlastair

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi guys,Don't you know EditVoicePack?? With that you can make FS recognise whatever you want!! On my system I don't have the "Rapide" but I can create it, but I do ghave the Tupolev with it's diferent models!!Cheers,Miguel