Sign in to follow this  
Guest Top Gun

Atlantic City

I want to do an AFCAD for this airport. I have no idea where the Air National Guard parks there F-16's. Does anyone know this. Thanks Andrew

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Too bad my scanner is broke, But I took a screenshot of AFCAD2 with KACY open and have marked the different ramps IAW my aproach plates.

:-outta
There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown
"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child

Guest Top Gun

excellent news, We will be doing a Tri-State area package(NY,PA & NJ) so this is an excellent referrence.

That is great News Dave. I have spent most of today using your New England AI. I just had to change the Aircraft numbers for the flight plans and I was off and running. I hope you get some flights out of Willow Grove KNXX I live just a couple of miles from there and probably will be hired by the base fire department very soon. If you need any references at this base just let me know and I will do what I can.Andrew

Oh and thanks Jeff for the AFCAD info. I have that all set now.Andrew

Guest Top Gun

Andrew, I already have done a Willow Grove so I would love to hear you feed back on it. If you search for my name here in the 2004 section it's under the East Coast NAS's. With Willow Grove being a JRB I added it into that package.If I was way off I would want to make changes to add it to this package so it's correct.Appreciate the feedback on the NE package and any help you can offer with WG :-)

Guest Top Gun

Andrew, would you know where abouts the USCG station is at Atlantic City?