Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

AI Help!!!!!!

Guest zimmerbz

Currently I use Project AI for my AI planes. It works out ok, but I want to incorporate mostrealistic ai flight plans. Yet when I do the installer, i get messages saying either they cannot find the plane associated with the airline (which is there since I installed the PAI package) or I get an error saying there are problems with .air files and such. How can I get around this so I can get more flights? Do I need AI-AARDVARK? Thanks, please be as detailed as possible.Brad

I believe you are mistaken that the aircraft are there. Visit http://www.projectai.com/ (if the website is up), select the schedule (might be something else) on the menu list to the left. Once open you will find how Project AI intends to number their aircraft in the aircraft.txt file.Some of the Project AI packages used Mostrealistic AI flights. I don't know if they are the updated flights now available on the Mostrealistic site or not. You would have to compare the aircraft numbers.Prior to Project AI releasing the Northwest package, I installed the Most Realistic package manually. I changed the Aircraft numbering in the Most Realistic package to coinside with Project AI's numbering scheme.If you already have aircraft in the livery's needed, you can change the aircraft's numbering in the flightplan.txt file to the aircraft you have listed in the aircraft.txt file. I know that might sound contrary to the paragraphs above but aircraft numbers must exist in the aircraft.txt file so they can be used in the flightplan.txt file. They also must exist in your flightsimaircraft folder.One last thing is to carefully check the title used in the aircraft.cfg file, flightsim.x section. I had a title once that had extra empty spaces at the end. In the flightsim.x section, you didn't see the empty spaces. In the aircraft.txt title, you have "" surrounding the title. The only way to find this problem is place your cursor on the title in the aircraft section and press the end key. It will move the cursor to the very end of the line, including empty (blank) spaces.W. Sieffert