Sign in to follow this  

I need help! missing airports!

I used TTools and AFCAD to modify some airports, now a vast mojority of my airports fail to be recognized by my flightplanner or the create a flight menu. I decompiled ard re-compiled as the instructions said to. Anyone know what i did wrong? I'd appreciate any suggestions.Thanks in advanceJay

jerrycwo4Jay, I cann't help with that problem but for now on, use the program, "Go Back" (it was by Adaptex). If things don't come out right, you can start over. I also got rid of a virus in about 20 minutes by taking my hard drive BACK to a time BEFORE the infected e-mail got to me. Best insurance EVER. I have it on both computers and use it all of the time.jerry

Hello? come on everyone, i'm desperate here! could it be the AIRPORTS.TXT file? Mine is 60.3 kbs in size. Has someone else decompiled using TTools? If so, could you send me your AIRPORTS.txt file so i may try to re-compile with it? I'm going crazy here!:-boom A10c130@aol.com

Thanks ZLee, but it didn't help. It wasn't TTools. I'm unzipping the USSE files to see if it was AFCAD. Thanks for the help though.

Why don't you replace the edited .bgl files with the original? AFCAD automaticly makes them. Go to C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002SCENEDBAFDFILES and look. There should be some files named ******.original and ******.bgl. Simply delete the .bgl files that have an original filename matching, and replace them with the .original files by renaming them into *****.bgl. http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/9vsve/sig1.jpg

Oh ZX, you are the man!!! I totally overlooked that. I am soooo glad i checked the forum one last time, i was about to re-install.thank you so much,Jay